GloomyCity GloomyCity

Nothing wrong here a few years of experience wont fix.

I wanted to say Goodbye(WIP) I wanted to say Goodbye(WIP)

This sounds great so far keep it up

Don't Cryfu, My Waifu Don't Cryfu, My Waifu

Where do you get all this crazy talent from?
When that beat droped I Grew an afro and started dancing. With each pelvic thrust another piece of 70's memorabilia erotically combusted into existence. As I danced my worries away I took some pills from a 3 legged horse, I could see it, just out of my reach, it was the future. I knew what I had to do. I went out and drove my 73' Caddy until I could make sense of the world.

Awesome song

4cat responds:

man i was takin a shit one day and BAM I became talented

ty

First Of The Year First Of The Year

So chill mmmmaaaaaannnnn. Love it
420/8 would put in my pipe and smoke again

Love for a Princess (Fantasy Romance Loop) Love for a Princess (Fantasy Romance Loop)

Wow. Makes me think of a Titanic filled with people who sound like shrek. In a good way. This song is awesome

8/8 This is not my swamp

Bosa responds:

Yes, I suppose it can haha. Thank you very much for the review, sir!

Yare Yare Daze Yare Yare Daze

Wow Professional quality, Hard hitting 808, No Rapping though, with a good singer and some mad rhymes this would be even better!

4cat responds:

thanks dood

TCF - Save Me Now TCF - Save Me Now

NIce vocals, good progression, maybe a tab bit more volume for the vocals? anyway nice.

fabbef responds:

Thanks bro! :D When the song was finished I realised that I totally forgot about the mixing... I'll fix that in future remixes :)

Violet Ice Violet Ice

Awesome song, although I cant help but get a vibe that this would be awesome as a rock and roll version, with slide bass in the intro hah!

Nice song, although some more powerful transitions would be a nice addition.

moobella responds:

Haha i think so too :D I dunno how to make rock and roll though. I'll work on the transitions then :)

and thanks for the comment!!!

Don't Go Don't Go

Not bad, a bit repetitive but a nice feel!

Spurta responds:

Two pieces of feedback on one song? This is AWESOME!

Thanks for the feedback, man!
Yeah, I'm trying to work on learning how to use FL in the meantime, which I hope I'll be able to be less repetitive with when I get to using it.

Keep rockin'!

Among the Stars Among the Stars

I am a sucker for nice cinematic/Orchestral songs and this is no exception! I really like the feel!
Reminds me of sitting outside and watching stars, or dare I say a bit of Mass Effect?
The worst part about the song is that it feels like it ends before it has even truly begun!

LawnReality responds:

I'm glad you like it! :)